Posted on :
5 Feb, 2021
5 Feb, 2021
The Centre for Local Governance Advocacy welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of
Job Title: Project Coordinator.
• organise production schedules. assess the project and resource requirement.
• organise the daily operations of the recycling centre.
• be in charge of managing the recycling and other post collections activities in the recycling facility.
• ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• check production output according to specifications enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
• develop operational management systems, processes and best practices.
• coordinate, monitor and control the organisation’s processes and procedures.
• ensure all operations are carried out in appropriate and cost effective manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree
• Minimum of Three (3) years relevant work experience
• Experience in operations management or related field.
• Good computer applications skills.
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
• Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in diversified environments.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra
Application letters with CVs should be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails