Posted on :
5 Feb, 2021
5 Feb, 2021
The Centre for Local Governance Advocacy welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of
Job Title: Production Manager
• direct and coordinate daily operations of the recycling plant.
• develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance.
• ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times.
• monitor equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
• repair or replace plant equipment as needed.
• ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
• determine quality control standards.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree
• Minimum of Three (3) years work experience.
• Proven experience working in plant operations required
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
• Good computer applications skills.
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in diversified environments.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra
Application letters with CVs should be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails