Job Title: International Partners Liaison
- Serve as point of contact with Challenging Heights’ overseas partners, providing timely and accurate information to them.
- Support our overseas partners in fundraising campaigns.
- Participate in senior management meetings in an advisory capacity.
- Collaborate with the communications team and approve content for social media, grant applications, donor reports, etc.
- Write grant proposals and organize the necessary data from internal and external sources.
- Create appropriate procedures and protocols for the role that could be used by future role holders.
- Generate and provide required information and data on project metrics, indicators and outcomes required for preparing projects reports and proposals.
- Ensure documentation of key processes, progress and lessons from Challenging Heights’ projects and contribute to Challenging Heights’ knowledge management practices.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in development studies, management information system, statistics, development communication, or any related social science program
- At least two (2) years experience in similar or related position.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maturity and highest levels of professionalism and ethical behavior
- Critical thinking skills and high-level analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Capacity to multitask and work within deadlines
- High energy yet patient, champion of timely and effective communication, team player
Preferred candidates: Suitable overseas candidates, especially from Europe or America, who are seeking exciting experience in Africa, and in the Human Trafficking space, are preferred but note that the role pays local Ghanaian salary.
How To Apply
Please submit a CV and covering letter, no more than two sides in length, explaining your suitability for and interest in the role to the President, Challenging Heights, at [email protected] or [email protected]
before 5 pm (GMT) on 20th June 2020
2020 Recruitment At UNOPS
Young Professionals Program At World Bank Group 2020
2020 Recruitment At Aspire Foods Africa Limited
2020 Jobs At Bolt
Jobs At Power & Co 2020
Takoradi Technical University Recruiting Now 2020
Infobip Recruitment 2020
Globe 24-7 Vacancies 2020
Globe 24-7 New Recruitment 2020
Globe 24-7 Current Jobs 2020
VisionFund Ghana Recruiting Now 2020
University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Ghana Jobs 2020
University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Ghana Recruitment 2020
Click Here For More Jobs