Follow safety policies to provide a safe workplace for all employees, and supports the guiding principles of Goal Zero to continually improve the plant’s safety, health and environmental performance, security, and efforts to respond to public concerns relating to design, development, manufacture, storage, marketing, distribution, use and ultimate safe disposal of chemical products. Drive culture of safety; Report safety observations / incidents
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
- Supports and is committed to the Quality Improvement Process.Plans strategies to ensure error-free work by “doing it right the first time” and conveys this attitude in the daily performance of various duties, in our drive continuous improvement.
- Create chemical purchase orders following an approved request and manage the order tracker
- Process customer (sales) orders and process billing to the customer ensuring 100% data accuracy
- Collating and assisting to analyze plant performance data and posting plant analytics and KPIs while maintaining historical data.
- Maintaining proper records of files from all inbound, outbound, and other transactional records for regulatory purposes
- Assist to troubleshoot problems occurring in inventory transactions and correct them.
- Conduct visitor site inductions and maintain proper records of it.
- Performs ERP System daily and monthly housekeeping (both sales and purchase orders cleanup).
- Creates stock transfer orders for inter-warehouse movement of inventory
- Provide support to logistics
- Provide support for cycle counts and participate in full physical counts
- Liaison for onsite PTW, ensure the red list is updated and followed and all life critical policies are adhered to including securing loads.