Our Mission is to empower street-connected children and their families in Ghana and beyond to live healthier, happier and better. Since our inception 20 years ago, we have nurtured an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity and uniqueness of everyone. Irrespective of gender, role or background, we pride our relationships on the highest levels of integrity and trust.
Job Title: IT Officer
The IT Officer maintains the computer networks of the organization, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems
IT Support – Detailed Responsibilities
- In charge of our “Data Case Management Software” based on a SQL database processing system
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks, which is based on Windows, Linux, Android or I Phones Technology.
- Provision of technical support across the company.
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Testing new technology
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience as an IT Technician and Software specialist
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks, preferred with WINDOWS (or LINUX) and SQL knowhow
- Knowledge in html/CSS
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent knowledge about Excel
Skills and Abilities
- technical, logical thought processes
- Working according to strict deadlines
- Multi-tasking and to work autonomously
- Prioritizing demanding workload
- Excellent analytical, logical, critical thinking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High accuracy and quality focused mindset
- Outstanding planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request
- At least a Degree in Information Tech, Computer Science.
- Must have thorough knowledge in software applications
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, of which 2-3 years in the area of software applications in an organization with highly sophisticated processes and quality standards.
- An experience in the logistical field will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
- The individual should be not less than 30 years old.
How To Apply
We strive for continuous improvements. We are learning, adapting and improving all that we do, how we do it and, who we are.
This means, that in this newly created role, you will be able to shape your role in your own image, by being empowered to continuously improving the services in your scope of responsibilities. Sounds exciting?
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity and apply today to: [email protected]