Bookkeeping – Use software to process transactions and prepare basic financial statements that comply with accounting standards.
Job Title: Accountant
- Tax Compliance – Prepare and reconcile withholding tax, VAT, levies and corporate tax accruals.
- Client Service – Maintain relations with and provide service to the client.
- Reporting & Analysis – Prepare internal and external financial statements and analysis; advise clients on implication.
- Technology – Use technology to streamline and perform work; set up clients on the system and train them to use.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Strong accounting background
- An analytical and enquiring mind
- An ability to put concepts into practice in a relevant way
- Strong IT skills – MS office (intermediate) and accounting software e.g. Xero or QuickBooks
- Good oral and written communication
- A professional attitude to work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment that supports learning
- Opportunity to work with a variety of software
- Opportunity to work with clients
- An appreciation of the business context in which accounting works
- A first degree in a business or non business course
- Must be a student or an affiliate of ACCA, and passed the Advanced Performance Management paper (Essential) with no or at least 1 year working experience. This is an entry level position.