Posted on :
20 Mar, 2018
20 Mar, 2018
Chemonics International seeks experienced professionals to support the Implementation of Ghana’s Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) aimed at providing visibility into health logistics data to inform decision making. The LMIS project, is part of a broad system wide improvement project to coordinate and implement central and regional level logistics activities, including supporting inventory management of logistics data to inform central and regional level decision-making; provide targeted supportive supervision to lower-level health facilities and support Regional Medical Stores (RMS) in implementing or standardizing last mile distribution (LMD). The project is currently seeking qualified candidates for technical positions for a team based throughout Ghana.
Job Title: LMIS SCM Expert
We seek a LMIS SCM Expert.
Please see the criteria below for more details:
• Support LMIS Project Manager manage and oversee the implementation of the LMIS project.Lead solution configuration on behalf of MoH and GHS.Collaborate with vendor to drive design, deployment, and optimization of LMIS functionality – including developing and improving processes for data capture, end-to-end visibility, and analytics.Liaise with LMIS super users to help vendor understand MoH requirements.
• Lead LMIS modules to support configuration and provide suggestions for implementation.
• Participate in working group sessions, user testing, and system configuration.Provide oversight to LMIS system and functional analysts.Produce project status reports and ensure achievement of both key performance indicators and client milestones.
• Lead Change Management Process.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and English proficiency.Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Health Systems Strengthening, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public Health or a related field preferred.
• Minimum five (5) years’ relevant work experience in SCM, including order management, inventory management, warehousing/storage, and product distribution, and understanding of Ghana’s public health supply chain.
• Ability to run change management processes (including coordination of change requests), facilitate change management meetings, and assist organizations to implement change management.
• Experience in design and delivery of end-use training programs.
• Ability to manage tasks and ensure deliverables are developed on time and within scope.
• Fluency in English required