Posted on :
20 Mar, 2018
20 Mar, 2018
Chemonics International seeks experienced professionals to support the Implementation of Ghana’s Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) aimed at providing visibility into health logistics data to inform decision making. The LMIS project, is part of a broad system wide improvement project to coordinate and implement central and regional level logistics activities, including supporting inventory management of logistics data to inform central and regional level decision-making; provide targeted supportive supervision to lower-level health facilities and support Regional Medical Stores (RMS) in implementing or standardizing last mile distribution (LMD). The project is currently seeking qualified candidates for technical positions for a team based throughout Ghana.
Job Title: LMIS Systems Analyst
We seek a LMIS Systems Analyst.
Please see the criteria below for more details:
• Support the LMIS Advisor, the LMIS Implementation Team and Consulting Firm to conduct system design, configuration, data modeling, and onboarding.Ensure system design, prototyping, and configuration reflect both Government of Ghana system requirements and vendor best practices.
• Lead facility onboarding, identification of critical data elements, and report configuration.
• Support the production cut over, implementation, and help desk.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems and English proficiency.
• Minimum three (3) years’ relevant work experience in systems analysis and support.Expertise in providing solutions to business problems using business, systems, and process analysis.
• Ability to convert requirements into architecture and design to create LMIS blueprint.
• Possesses broader view of business and technology, with ability to leverage multiple technology platforms and provide strategies and recommendations to meet goals.
• Fluency in English required