Posted on :
20 Mar, 2018
20 Mar, 2018
Chemonics International seeks experienced professionals to support the Implementation of Ghana’s Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) aimed at providing visibility into health logistics data to inform decision making. The LMIS project, is part of a broad system wide improvement project to coordinate and implement central and regional level logistics activities, including supporting inventory management of logistics data to inform central and regional level decision-making; provide targeted supportive supervision to lower-level health facilities and support Regional Medical Stores (RMS) in implementing or standardizing last mile distribution (LMD). The project is currently seeking qualified candidates for technical positions for a team based throughout Ghana.
Job Title: LMIS Business Analyst
We seek a LMIS Business Analyst.
Please see the criteria below for more details:
• In close coordination with the IT/LMIS Subcommittee and system users, support the consulting firm’s abstraction of business use cases into system specific requirements.
• In collaboration with MoH, GHS, and IT/LMIS Subcommittee, support organization of requirements working group sessions and participate in development of requirements and system specification documents.
• Develop test plans, data modeling specifications, training plan, and knowledge transfer documentation.Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) workshops, Training of Trainers (TOT) events, & Help Desk.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems and English proficiency.
• Minimum two (2) years’ relevant work experience in systems analysis and support; knowledge of using CASE tools highly desirable.Understanding of systems implementation in a developing world setting.
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts: software design, documentation, testing, maintenance, development process, requirements, and architecture.Experience in design and delivery of end-use training programs.
• Fluency in English required