The Christian Mothers’ Association (CMA) with its Head Office in Accra requires for immediate employment, highly motivated and passionate individuals who possess excellent communication and good interpersonal skill for the above position:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Reports to: The National President
Purpose of Position:
- To be in charge of the day to day administration at the CMA Head Office.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the CMA head office,
- Prepare annual programme/project proposal and budget for development partners
- Implement the approved programmes/projects in accordance with the project framework
- General Performance and Annual Appraisal of all Staff of CMA
- Responsible for the efficient management of CMA funds/resources on timely basis,
- Responsible for the proper usage of all CMA properties including vehicles.
- Responsible for management of CMA staff.
- Liaise between Diocesan Executives and donors.
- Laise between the NEC and the secretariat,
- Responsible for organization of NEC meetings and conferences
- Any other responsibility assigned to you by the NEC
Required Skills or Experience
- A very good degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences
- A computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Be willing to work for long hours
- A Christian Mother and not more than 50 years of age
- Must be willing to travel outside Accra
How to Apply
- Interested persons who meet the above criteria are to forward their applications with CV to [email protected] and [email protected] (EMAll ONLY)
- NOTE: only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.