Posted on :
27 Jul, 2016
27 Jul, 2016
Coastal TV aims at using television to find workable solutions to the socio-economic challenges confront the challenges the central region.
Since November 16, 2007, Coastal TV has been an important ICT platform for many debates on issues that affect the lives of the vulnerable in society. It continues to be an important social mirror providing entertainment to many homes and workplaces in the Cape Coast metropolis and five other districts in the Central Region.
At the heart of Coastal Television’s activities is a burning desire to serve as a face for the faceless and a voice for the voiceless.
If you are within 40 kilometers of Cape Coast, you can receive our transmission. You need a good antenna, but not necessarily a booster antenna. The antenna needs to point in the direction of Philip Quaque Girls in Cape Coast
Job Title: Administrative Manager
• Responsible to the Executive Director and the C.E.O in providing administrative support to all sections and programmes in the organization
• Managing sound administrative procedures regarding funds control correspondence and procurement
• Oversees the accounts department and ensures all books are properly kept
• Will identify opportunities and write proposals to attract funding for the organization
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least a first degree in Administration with proven skills in management, marketing and accounting
• Must have at least 5 years experience in similar position
• Must be a team player and a self starter
• Knowledge in media practice and community development would be an advantage
Location: Cape Coast
How to Apply For the Job
Applications (With all relevant documents) should be sent to the Executive Director, Coastal Television, Agoro Fie Cape Coast, via e-mail:
Applicants are subject to pre-interview tests by email in the determination process
Closing Date: 01 August, 2016