Posted on :
11 Jan, 2021
11 Jan, 2021
COLANDEF, a leading land rights organisation in Ghana, is seeking to employ a qualified person to fill the position of Programme Manager.
The successful applicant must have the ability to manage and facilitate the implementation of projects in the area of land policy advocacy, land tenure research, women’s land rights, public education and land rights documentation.
Job Title: Programme Manager
• Project planning and implementation
• Report writing
• Organising and facilitating project related events such as workshops, training, stakeholder meetings, etc.
• Project Monitoring and evaluation
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a master’s degree in the social sciences but with particular interest in land governance and land policy, Development Planning and Policy, or similar fields.
• The ideal candidate should have at least five years work experience in development practice, land governance and project management.
Interested applicants must have:
• good facilitation, communication, interpersonal, research and analytical report writing
• leadership skills
• ability to manage the engagements and relationships with stakeholders at all levels both in the formal and traditional setting
• demonstrate strong interest in promoting gender equality, women’s land rights and women’s empowerment
Remuneration: Competitive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their application and CV latest by 8th January, 2021 to: [email protected]
The Recruitment Unit.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.