We are Colgate – a caring, innovative growth company reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet. We are a leading global consumer products company with portfolios in Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
At Colgate, we have a purpose! Every day around the world, we transform the lives of hundreds of millions people and pet families through groundbreaking innovation, outstanding products and nutrition, and committed people.
Our strong culture of collaboration, diversity, sustainability and inclusion is grounded in our core values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement. Employees are rewarded by rich career development and career experiences. We pride ourselves on our focus on delivering high ethical, the richness that our diverse team brings, outstanding standards and our dedication to developing our employees. With many local benefits such as Summer Hours, Wellbeing programs, access to discounted Product, medical & life insurance, improved superannuation to name a few!
Job Title: Customer Development Executive
- Sales Management and Go To Market Expansion
- Building and managing top to top relationships between Colgate and key customers and channel.
- Build plans to increase store coverage and distribution through appointment of Sub Distributors with required resources to drive availability and visibility of CP products.
- Work with retail marketing to drive trade schemes and promotional activities that drive consumption effectively.
- Supervising sales performance, working capital of Sub Distributors and other performance indicators and taking action to improve sales and distribution. Use the latest information systems and business analytical tools to support decision-making.
- Collaborate with retail marketing with shopper insights recommendations related to product, pricing, placement, promotion and POP materials.
- Internal Category Management
- Acting as focal point for new product introductions and working in conjunction with retail marketing to build strategic plans for each initiative, performance objectives for distribution, volume, market share,
- Supervising the execution of merchandising materials and in-store programs for effective shelf management and visibility for inducing shoppers to purchase Colgate products in-store
- Developing practical and relevant presentations and tools for the CDT’s to use to support base business (e.g. product catalogues) as well as new products and re-launches
- External Category Management (Joint Working)
- Developing a strategic Category Vision with Consumer Marketing from the perspective of the Consumer, CP and our Customers within which all brand activities and customer partnerships are aligned
- Developing groundbreaking tools and insights and training Customer Management staff to ensure successful implementation
- Data Collation & Analysis
- Collect, collate & analyse data from market insights and sales teams, classify them into consolidated reports in order to see opportunities by category, brand, customer, channel etc.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of the data and timely update on progress and development areas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of performance with experience of minimum 3 years in a similar role
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.