Posted on :
12 Jan, 2022
12 Jan, 2022
Job Title: SEO/SEM Specialist
We are an agency working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and tools, but will also have the ability to think strategically about projects and play a role in putting together integrated campaigns blending organic search, PPC, display, and remarketing.
1. Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
2. Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
3. Plan new content verticals and optimize content strategy for increased organic visibility across a wide range of client verticals.
4. Map out site architecture and content URLs for new and existing content in order to ensure optimal search visibility and user experience.
5. Make recommendations and work with client developers to implement site architecture and design improvements with the goal of improved search visibility, page speed, and mobile-friendliness.
6. Monitor daily performance of site rankings with a focus on increasing and defending client rankings.
7. Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
8.Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
9. Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
10. Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
11. Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
12. Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
13. Edit and improve draft content by proofreading for grammar, spelling, accuracy, and house style; ensuring consistency in message, voice, and brand; and revising for SEO as needed.
14. Staying up to date with the latest Google Algorithm changes.
15. Perform regular audits of meta information, URLs, internal linking, and other impactful SEO best practices.
16. Use Google Analytics, SEM Rush, and other SEO tools to ID trends, track performance, share wins, perform case studies, and find ways to iterate on successes.
17. Collaborate with various disciplines and partner agencies (content, social media, tech, business intelligence, etc.) to implement SEO strategies.
18. Conduct competitor analysis to identify gaps in our content coverage and areas of opportunity.
19. Perform granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
20. Perform technical audits to identify any crawling and indexing challenges and perform post-implementation QA.
21. Craft and manage PPC campaigns in Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter, Faceboook and Twitter.
22. Analyze and translate data from web analytics into an actionable plans.
23. Build Google Data Studio dashboards to support communication to leadership teams.
24. Identify underperforming and duplicate pages to inform content maintenance workflows.
25. Optimize search performance using SEO tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush.
26. Drive user acquisition
1. 2 to 5 years of hands-on SEO experience either at an agency or in-house Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion.
2. An understanding of link building best practices
Experience creating site audits and presenting your findings to clients or stakeholders.
3. Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.
4. Adaptability to work in both a collaborative team environment and independently
5. Familiarity with HTML, CSS and basic coding
6. A passion for SEO. We don’t expect you to know everything about SEO but we expect you to want to learn everything about SEO.
7. Data driven. Demonstrated analytical skills. Ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis.
8. Excellent communication skills. It’s not enough to have the right answer, you need to be able to effectively communicate your strategies and work well with others.
9. Experience with WordPress and/or similar CMS platforms.
10. Strong analytical skills
11. Excellent written and communication skills.
12. Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and excited to work in a fast-paced publishing environment.
13. Experience with essential SEO digital publishing and tracking tools, including Google Search Console, SEM Rush (or other similar research tools), Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, and digital content management systems.
14. A keen interest in the evolution of the search landscape and best practices, and how to implement the latest ethical techniques.
15. Extreme attention to detail (you care about exact keyword placement in articles, character count, meta descriptions, etc.).
16. Experience with Local SEO
17. Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
18. Demonstrate excellent keyword research techniques.
19. Excellent time management skills.
20. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
21. Strong work ethic.