A Multinational company and one of world largest trading house in the world which is touching with various business field in Ghana, such as Oil & Gas exploration, FPSO business, Power station (as EPC contractor) is looking for an Administrator and Accounting Assistant. The Ideal person will be providing PA support to General Manager and administration Support and arrangement for the operation of company’s Accra Representative Office.
Job Title: Administration And Accounting Assistant
- Check the office and take necessary action to keep our office premises comfortable and effective for our office operation and make sure there is proper maintenance.
- Arrange meetings with others when required, including notification by e-mail and coordinate with other secretarial staff. Support AGM and GM to deal with compliance and internal control issues and deal with HR issues.
- Pick up documents at Post Office and arrange to send the documents to domestic and overseas destination.
- Pick up phone, filtering calls and taking messages. Typing, drafting and amending documents. Daily company cars’ arrangement and checking mileage of company cars.
- Arrange business trips for company staff, subsidiaries, other affiliated companies and its clients including meeting arrangements, hotel bookings, car arrangements, travel arrangements and visa applications.
- Contact government entities in Ghana, Japanese Embassy in Ghana, and International and local companies in Ghana for arranging necessary support required.
- Checking the balance of cash in the Bank for US Dollars and local currency periodically, and reporting it to related department and Filing all necessary documents appropriately and checking the monthly Accounting Close report from London & Tokyo.
- All staffs of the company Accra Representative Office including GM, AGM and contracted drivers and Company staffs in other offices in the world. Lawyers, auditors, accounting companies, tax advisors, bankers, Yoshi ken Travels, any service providers and third parties that has relationship with our company.
- Graduate from the University in UK, Ghana shall be advantageous.
- French speaking shall be advantageous.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal, written and listening).
- IT skills including using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Basic numerical and analytical skills. Well organized and able to manage shifting priorities within strict time frames, responsible, trustworthy and flexible.
- Experience as business staff and/or business assistant within a large multinational trading environment may be advantageous.
- Experience in trade business shall be advantageous.