Posted on :
5 Dec, 2017
5 Dec, 2017
Our company is looking to appoint a Surveyor who will be based in our field camp in Ghana. We have a variety of projects for you to work on.
Job Title: Surveyor
• Conduct various surveying (trenches, drill holes, topography, etc.) in our exploration projects.
• Process survey data and compile various maps and reports.
• You will ideally have experience with Trimble total stations.
• Experience with CAD software preferred.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Survey degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in related exploration/mining industries, graduates with demonstrated ability to be considered.
• Local experience with mine control survey, engineering survey, large-scale topographic survey preferred.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of survey procedures and current technology.
• Ability to work safe and promote safe behavior in others.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision required
• Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Location: Hwidiem, Brong Ahafo Region
How to Apply
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 02 February, 2017