Consul Ghana Limited a serious Company and brusque competitor, we rate very high on the business scale.
We have numerous rewards and appreciations, journalist articles and awards from Ministry of Tourism of Ghana to testify to that.
The Company has to its credit the third Ashanti Business Excellence Award (2006).
Consul Ghana Limited is a name firmly associated with all Consul Games which are located in various parts of the country.
Its entertainment expansion program has made it possible to own 19 different splendid arcades in locations such as Tema (Ocean Bar and Vienna City Hotel), Vienna City Accra and Kumasi and Takoradi (Ocean Bar).
These arcades are well-furnished and equipped to match international standards in order to cater for the entertainment needs of both foreigners and the locals alike.
We guarantee strictly controlled sanitary requirements of the highest standard.
Job Title: Marketing And Sales Manager
- The person placed in this position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans for the restaurants, lounges, apartment hotel.
- He or she will implement and track the results of marketing initiatives to build the company’s brand, increase brand exposure, and increase overall sales of the company.
- Cultivate customer accounts and travel within the local area to develop future and repeat business contribution to the profitability of the company.
- Develop promotional packages and events at all locations for the company’s activities.
- Attend events, as required, in order to build relationships with a network of potential customers and develop possible business opportunities.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the company and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Prepare and implement marketing budget and plans for all the facilities.
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the company stays ahead in the local market and international market.
- Develop, implement and monitor creative local marketing channels, including social media
- Manage and update of restaurant’s, hotel, lounge, and pub content on the website
- Plan and handle company’s individual customer emailing.
- Proactively contacts media to discuss story angles that are parallel with the brand
- Develop and manage events schedules to maximize yield and ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Evaluate and implement local company’s sponsorship activities and related advertising
- Cooperate with other departments in the various facilities to create an exceptional customer experience and ensure that a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Suggest and approve creative designs for ads.
- Attend improvement meetings.
- Assist the GM in all related duties.
Required Skills or Experience
- 3-5 yrs in the Hospitality Industry serving as a Marketing & Sales Manager
- Long service as a Marketing Manager in a high repute Hotel will be an added advantage preferably 5* or
- Hotel Apartment
- Must be ready to work at all time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good team player
- Ability to take initiative
How to Apply
Send your Picture, CV and Application to [email protected]
Kindly title your mail as “MARKETING MANAGER”
only shortlisted applicants will be contacted