Posted on :
29 Oct, 2013
Leveraging sophisticated, intelligence-driven processes, CriticalKnowledge brings in critical, highly specialised talent to help Fortune 1000 companies worldwide address some of their most complex and demanding challenges. For further information, please refer to www.criticalknowledge.com.
We are seeking highly intelligent individuals to conduct complex online research.
The individual should be exceptionally motivated and have:
• Strong familiarity with sophisticated research
• Deep expertise with Boolean search techniques and keyword searching
• Deep Internet research expertise
• A University degree from a reputable school
• Placed above the 85th percentile of their graduating class
• The ability to speak, read and write English extremely well, and with confidence
• The ability to think “outside the box”
• An ability to work independently with limited supervision, as necessary
• An extremely high level of detail consciousness
Qualification Required & Experience
The individual will require:
• Extremely reliable, fixed internet connection (DSL / Broadband) with a minimum speed of 1MBPS and good computer with MS Office in an area without power outage problems
• A quiet and private room to conduct work with no distractions
• An ability to work effectively from home on a full-time schedule with fixed hours
• A willingness to work extended hours, under pressure, if needed
• A willingness to work on North American hours (Eastern Standard Time)
How To Apply For The Job
This is a work-from-home position.
Compensation is highly competitive.
Please forward a comprehensive resume and a detailed cover letter in MS Word format identifying why you should be considered for the role to [email protected] quoting “GHA-RA700” in the subject line.
Closing Date: 28 November, 2013