Cummins is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel and alternative fuel engines from 2.8 to 95 liters, diesel and alternative-fueled electrical generator sets from 2.5 to 3,500 kW, as well as related components and technology. Cummins serves its customers through its network of 600 company-owned and independent distributor facilities and more than 7,200 dealer locations in over 190 countries and territories.
Job Title: Customer Support Representatives
- Process incoming orders and enquiries from external and internal customers. Build a strong relationship with a dedicated portfolio of customers.
- Handle calls/mails relating to service failure/recovery and support services.
- Ensure to act in compliance with the Cummins philosophy of Customer Support Excellence
- Book/retrieve/amend orders and provide customers with immediate order confirmation.
- Manage the orders and due dates according CS KPI’s (e.g. open pick lists, order intake, scheduled orders, …)
- Respond to customer’s request for information.
- Inform the customer of all Cummins services, including promoting the Cummins on-line ordering tool WebParts and
- other channels (e.g. EDI) to ensure the optimum service is selected to meet the customer’s needs.
- Provide price quotations on customers’ demand.
- Deliver lead time information on a permanent basis to the customers (weekly order status reports).
- Handle tracking requests from customers.
- Pro-actively inform the customer about the status of his orders, back-orders and shipments. Run the necessary queries to obtain this info.
- Invoice the customer based on the agreed conditions.
- Ensure all shipped parts are invoiced at month end and a maximum of the packed parts are shipped.
- Make sure all necessary documents are complete and handed over to the third party logistics partner to guarantee a smooth delivery to the customer.
- If problems occur, act swiftly with all involved parties to implement the appropriate recovery plan at a minimal additional cost.
Fluent English language skills both written and spoken. Language skills in French is also required, PC literate.
Bachelor or likewise through experience
Experience in an international Customer Service environment and or in a commercial