Posted on :
6 Aug, 2015
6 Aug, 2015
A great future awaits….it all starts here, launch your career with Cummins!
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Cummins Inc. is offering aHuman ResourcesDevelopment Opportunity in Accra, Ghana.
As a member of our world-class Corporate Human Resources team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
· Training and Development exposure · Logistics and cross border exposure · Project management · Recruitment and Selection · Learning and development · HR Compliance · Managing staff relations · Wellness and other HR related projectss
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes · Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization. · Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
· A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders · Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory · Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa) · A great work environment · A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid
· Bachelors or Masters degree inHuman Resources Management or Post grad
Job: HUMAN RESOURCES
Primary Location: Ghana-Greater Accra
Job Type: College / University
Recruitment Job Type Professional – Entry Level
Job Posting: Aug 5, 2015, 8:11:40 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1500035Z