We are looking for a talented SALES ANALYST to join our team specializing in SALES for our POWER SYSTEMS BUSINESS SEGMENT in ACCRA, GHANA.
Job Title: Sales Analyst
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Gathers & analyzes market demand from distributors and provides insights for leaders to finalize the region forecast
- Uses tools & reporting databases to make conclusions from the data for decision-making purposes.
- Consolidates and manages sales projections for volumes and financial implications in both the monthly demand planning process and delivers to Strategic Planning Process while working cross-functionally to support the annual operating planning process.
- Fosters/aids/execute the development of new methods, processes, and procedures
- Supports profitable growth or new business opportunities jointly with the key accounts and supports cost initiatives
- Maintains accurate reporting, forecasting, and records through the utilization of Cummins tools and processes
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Advanced Excel Skills and Power BI experience to deal with large sets of data
- 3 to 5 years of Experience in Demand Planning and financial skills
- The ability to communicate or interact well with other people, listening and presentation skills
- Project management skills to manage assignments while collaborating with stakeholders in different time zones
Primary Location Ghana-Greater Accra-Accra-Ghana, Accra, Cummins Distributor