We are looking for a talented SALES SUPPORT ANALYST to join our team specializing in SALES for our POWER SYSTEMS BUSINESS SEGMENT in ACCRA, GREATER ACCRA, and GHANA.
Job Title: Sales Support Analyst
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Gathers reporting requirements and interprets data to provide recurring reports to the sales organization.
- Uses globally standardized dashboards and best reporting practices to assist sales teams and business performance metrics.
- Selects the right investigation methods for a given issue or problem to provide the most accurate data.
- Extracts data from operational systems and reporting databases to understand or make conclusions from the data to make informed resolutions.
- Works with Senior Analysts and the Business Intelligence Head to be knowledgeable of the needs of end users.
- Continually improves the usability of data to assist with making informed resolutions.
- Utilizes sales evaluation tools based on standard Cummins tools and processes.
QualificationsTo be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business required.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Experience examining data and developing clear and accurate conclusions is required.
- Experience in sales or working in a sales organization is preferred.
- Handling the oven file updating for the MENA region.
- Salesforce updating on any new/existing opportunity.
- Involved in process improvement projects.