Posted on :
12 May, 2017
12 May, 2017
Cummins is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel and alternative fuel engines from 2.8 to 95 liters, diesel and alternative-fueled electrical generator sets from 2.5 to 3,500 kW, as well as related components and technology. Cummins serves its customers through its network of 600 company-owned and independent distributor facilities and more than 7,400 dealer locations in over 190 countries and territories.
Job Title: Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
Mainly help with the implementation of our Supply Chain operations Excellence in key areas as warehousing, Order management, Transportation, and Logistics while supporting key project initiatives to make the Cummins Supply chain unit better equipped to provide world class service. The role will also help speed the implementation of continues improvement initiatives
· Keep commitments to deliver the requested material on time, to the correct location, and with the proper quantity.
· Establish and maintain world-class Lead-Times.
· Comply with applicable Cummins specifications for packaging, labeling, storage, shipping, tracking, and containerization.
· Use Cummins’ preferred transportation providers.
· Use e-commerce – for planning, ordering, shipping, and invoicing.
· Maintain world-class warehousing standards
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
· Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Effective teamwork and multi-tasking skills a must
Job SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Primary Location Ghana-Greater Accra-Accra-Ghana, Accra, Cummins Distributor
Job Type Internship
Recruitment Job Type Student – Internship
Job Posting May 8, 2017, 8:00:57 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 1700024T