Deliver superior customer experience through enhanced accounts management within the ISP and Bulk bandwidth sector in order to maintain and grow accounts in line with approved sales targets/plans. The key mandate of this role is to grow MTN’s wallet share of the ISP and Bulk bandwidth market through superior service delivery and support.
Job Title: Manager, EB Key Accounts
- Develop and implement plans to drive incremental revenue growth from the ISP & Bulk bandwidth Sector by influencing the purchase of MTN Enterprise Business products and services.
- Provide leadership to develop and implement approved sales & marketing initiatives as well as customer value propositions.
- Provide relevant support in structuring, pricing, negotiating and closing deals.
- Utilize Strategic Selling and Large Account Management processes and principles to drive improvement in the sales process, management and growth of accounts in the sector.
- Monitor and achieve sales targets for the segment and be accountable for the overall performance in line with business plans.
- Report on Sales activities (including pipeline business) within the sector as required by Senior Manager ICT Sales & Business Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BSc or equivalent) in Business or Telecommunication/ Electronics Engineering/ IT
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in ICT & Telecom sales (KAM Approach). Knowledge of the ICT Sector with 3 years working experience in a supervisory role is a big plus
- Knowledge of company policies and practices
- Knowledge on competitive products and market trends
- Knowledge on Analytics & reporting
- Knowledge in sales and marketing
- Experience in Business Development & Account Management
- Industry & market Knowledge
- Product & Services Knowledge
- Sales & Customer Support Process
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Negotiating Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 5th April 2018 to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted