Posted on :
12 Aug, 2020
12 Aug, 2020
Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University.
Job Title: Junior Assistant Quality Assurance Officer
• The Junior Assistant Quality Assurance Officer shall assist the Assistant Quality Assurance Officer in the discharge of the functions of the office
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of a Master’s Degree, preferably in Statistics, Quality Assurance or another related area a relevant field. Applicant must be computer literate and must be abreast of relevant software applications. A relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
• Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion.
• Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
• A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email: