Posted on :
1 Nov, 2017
1 Nov, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Aviation Advisor
Functions and responsibilities of the Aviation Advisor will include the interaction with other Units with the purpose of providing the necessary input and support for working out and maintaining an Aviation
Management System that is safe, effective and efficient, capable of achieving benefits for the stakeholders and preventing possible operational risks
• Ensures that aviation competences are implemented and sees that the same are attended to
• Ensures that the necessary aviation services management system support processes are set up, implemented and kept updated
• Acquires or produces/develops and distributes the relevant documents pertaining to the functions
• Assists external audits
• Implements the measures aimed at improving a specific performance and manages the process pertaining to the execution of corrective and proactive actions
• Coordinate with the local operator/s and Units to achieve the level of safety required by company standards
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree (Logistics, Aviation, Transport etc)
• 10 years of experience in the aviation services
• 3 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017