Posted on :
5 Jan, 2018
5 Jan, 2018
Our client, Africa’s leading independent oil and gas Exploration and Production Company with a diverse portfolio of assets across Africa as well as interests in Europe, South Asia and South America is seeking to fill it’s Night Completion Supervisor position with a competent Ghanaian.
Job Title: Night Completion Supervisor
Reporting to Senior Completion Supervisor & Senior Completion Engineer, the jobholder will provide Company Representation and Supervision on worksite for completion operations and is accountable for overall implementation of Tullow programmes in a safe and efficient manner. Has accountability for timing, costs and ensuring little or no operational or production downtime is incurred.
• Responsible for completion/testing operational improvement in Ghana
• Provide on-time well engineering services
• Participates in rig based After Action Reviews
• Responsible for supervising all offshore completion, testing and well services operations contribute to delivering operational EHS performance.
• Foster a solid EHS culture
• Ensure that all completion activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations
• Provides completions input to team and well engineering delivery objectives as necessary.
• Ensure well material and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements
• Build effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders
• Assist in the management of the service contracts and contractor performance process
• Must have a valid offshore survival and IWCF Well Control certifications.
• Minimum of 12 years subsea completions experience within the last two years in water depths greater than 800 metres.
• knowledge of/experience in design and running of Cased Hole Frac Packs, working in remote locations and in West Africa.
• Experience in wireline, coil-tubing, well testing, H.W.O, stimulation or Completions.
• Safety management system understanding and implementation skills.
• Offshore well servicing background is required.
• High proficiency in the use of industry and MS Suite software