Posted on :
30 Oct, 2017
30 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Material & Warehouse Coordinator
• To supervise all warehouse operations assuring safe and efficient material storage, effective inbound and outbound operations according to the prescribed procedures and the accuracy of stock levels reports
• Supervising of all warehouse personnel
• Supervising material coding according to company guidelines
• Supervising warehouse inventory
• Supervising material and equipment shipment
• Issuing of spare part/materials according to the relevant documents and procedures
• Ensuring custom clearance for normal and urgent freight
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree level in technical / engineering discipline
• 5 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• 5 years of warehouse management experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017