Sell solutions and products for the Electro-Mechanical segment of the business. Products and solutions will include but will not be limited to air conditioners, generators, welding plants, solar panels, power tools, lifts, and their servicing.
Job Title: Sales Consultant (Electro Mechanical)
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the relevant marketing area.
- Provide a level of customer service that will drive sales productivity and ensure that optimum results are achieved.
- Timeously respond to request for quotes (RFQs) and proposals (RFPs).
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes as they apply to the respective activities.
- In collaboration with the team, organize relevant seminar, trainings and sensitization programs for customers.
- Timeously respond to customers’ enquiries and resolve any complaints.
- Assist the project team during preparation of tenders and during project execution.
Objectives of the role
- The primary aim is to ensure the monthly and quarterly sales, profit & cash flow targets as laid down in the Quarterly/Annual Business plan are consistently achieved.
Required Academic Qualifications
- A university degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A commercial degree with relevant experience selling electro mechanical products or providing electro mechanical services is acceptable.
Required Professional Experience and Competencies
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years progressive and verifiable experience selling electro mechanical products and services from a reputable company.
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
Candidates should have advanced proficiency in:
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- AutoCAD & projects (added advantage)
- Must be detailed, organized and able to work independently as well as within a team
- Be articulate and able to communicate well with customers
- Possess good organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with high level of integrity
- Be hardworking and able to meet deadlines
- Candidates are required for three locations: Kumasi, Takoradi, Tamale.
- Contract will be for an initial term of six (6) months. It will be renewed on good performance.
- Relevant experience garnered from the desired location will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your curriculum vitae to [email protected] . Use “Sales Consultant, Electro-Mechanic (Desired Location)” as the subject of the email. For example “Sales Consultant, Electro- Mechanic (Tamale)”