Posted on :
3 Feb, 2017
3 Feb, 2017
DAC Aviation was founded on an unwavering determination to make a difference. In the early 1990’s Emmanuel Anassis, DAC Aviation’s chairman and founder, identified an opportunity in the African humanitarian air transportation market. Working as a humanitarian pilot in east Africa he noticed that international humanitarian aid organizations were lacking access to a stable, reliable and safe air service provider.
DAC International Airlines Limited is establishing itself in Accra as an air charter services operator also providing related aviation support systems. We intend to deploy a growing fleet of air crafts starting with the Bombardier Dash 8 series classics and the Q400.
We have the following employment opportunities that we would like to fill with qualified men or women aviation professionals, managers and technicians, who wish to be part of our team.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• University / college degree / certificate or relevant experience in an air transport related field
• Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer or Pilot
• Minimum requirements as outlined in Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) regulatory requirements
• Must qualify as defined by GCAA regulations to hold position
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• In-depth knowledge of GCAA regulations
• Strong understanding of AOC / AMO operating requirements and procedures as they pertain to GCAA regulations
• Strong understanding of Aviation auditing systems and process requirement as they relate to AOC/AMO operations
• Management / Supervisory training
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
• Word processing, Databases, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail and internet
• 10 years of progressive aviation management responsibility
• 5 years of management experience in an equivalent post
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications enclosing a CV, an application letter, copies of academic testimonials, names of three references and a daytime telephone contact to the address below. Please ensure that you put the name of the position you are applying for on the envelope.
The application should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
DAC International Airlines Limited
P.O. Box CT 920
Cantonments, Accra, Ghana
Or email to:
Closing Date: 10 February, 2017