Posted on :
15 Aug, 2018
15 Aug, 2018
Dalex Finance is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting To: Director, Business Operations
Job Location: SWIFT Office
Job Summary: To manage The Director’s office and support in the day to day operations and the management of the company.
Key Job Responsibilities
Management of The Director’s Office
• Manage the workflow and track all ongoing projects of The Director Office.
• Ensure business/projects reporting schedules are strictly adhered to and all reporting requirements are met.
• Review and generate business reports and support the Director in developing presentations for all engagements (Board, key clients etc.).
• Oversee the day to day administration of The Director Office and the company as a whole.
• Monitor to ensure that all departmental schedules and projects are running on course.
• Review proposals and all in-coming correspondence to The Director Office.
• Manage the schedule for all key activities of the Director Office and coordinate tasks to ensure the Office runs efficiently.
• Keep and maintain an accurate record of paper and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Director.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general responses, recommendations and proposals.
• Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the Director.
• Review all reports to ensure compliance to requirements.
• Support the Director in monitoring key performance indicators for each business unit.
• Work with external marketing agencies to plan and implement promotions, campaigns and advertising materials to ensure brand consistency through all channels.
• Support brand building initiatives.
• Responsible for ensuring the implementation of the company’s service strategy.
• Responsible for customer service training, service delivery, service quality, customer feedback to ensure service standards are met.
• Implement and manage an effective administrative support system to ensure that the Company runs and operates smoothly. This includes oversight responsibility for the entire administrative function of all departments.
• Track and follow up on all Project Management Action deadlines
Key Performance Indicators
• Reporting – complete, accurate and on time
• Record keeping
• Branding – consistency and standards
• Customer Service – no service breaches
• Project management – action deadlines
External: Marketing Agencies and Clients
Internal: The Director and all Departments
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree (2.1 and above) in Business, law, Human Resources, Administration or Management.
• A Masters Degree in a related field will be an advantage
• Demonstrable experience in an administration/business role in a fast paced environment requiring tact, judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts.
• Expert level in the use of Microsoft suite of applications.
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the Director’s office.
Work Experience: Five years working experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
• Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
• Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
Personal Competence Should be:
• An excellent communicator
• Able to build trust
• Professional with a good service orientation
• Should plan to avoid failure
Level of Authority: As relates to management of the Director’s Office, Corporate Affairs and Business Operations.
Decision Making: As delegated from time to time.
Working Conditions: Office bound with travel
Physical Requirements: No physical requirements
Closing Date: 02 September 2018