Posted on :
15 Aug, 2018
15 Aug, 2018
Dalex Finance is seeking to recruit a National Sales Coordinator
Job Title: National Sales Coordinator
Reporting To: Director, Business Operations
Department/Unit : Business Operations
Job Location: Head Office
Job Summary: Implementation of FIL sales strategy
Key Job Responsibilities
Strategy and Business Objectives
• Propose and facilitate the development of an appropriate strategy to drive superior performance of the FIL business portfolio.
• Drive and deliver excellent business performance based on the defined business objectives and plans.
• Direct the activities of the sales & marketing teams for the achievement of short and long-term business objectives, increased profit and market share through analysis on market and competitors.
• Develop strategies to gain market share in the participated segments through market expansion, penetration and portfolio enhancement.
• Assist in establishing, and coordinating the marketing objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall business plan.
Develop and implement new business development strategies to build the FIL sales business.
Identify new product opportunities and undertake feasibility analysis to quantify and forecast likely impact.
• Manage the entire Sales portfolio of the Business to ensure that income targets set are realized.
• Build and grow the customer relationships within each business portfolio and ensure superior customer experience at all times.
• Ensure regular visits and build close rapport/relationship with referral sources and partners.
Business Profitability/Quality of Loan Book
• Oversee all sales operations and manage the risks associated with the entire business to ensure that the quality of the loan book is maintained at all times.
Sales Organization/ Sales Team Performance/Training
• Direct and manage the entire sales organization through the Sector Managers, to ensure well-trained, productive and high-performing teams are fully operational.
• Ensure the Sales Organization Policies and procedures are followed.
• Monitor the performance of the entire sales organization to maintain productivity at the highest level.
• Oversee the administration of the Sales rewards and recognition scheme.
• Ensure adequate control on payment of incentive/commission.
• Build organization and management team capability.
• Draw up strategies and manage the performance delivery for all sales channels.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Net Disbursement (Actual amount disbursed less disbursement not in compliance with internal control)
• Customer call back rating
• Team Health Check rating
External : Ministries, Departments and Agencies
Internal: Dalex Paddies, Territory Sales Managers and Sector Managers
• Sales Planning
• Organizational Presentation
• Team Motivation
• Supervision and Team Building
• Target Achievement
• Cash management
• Business profitability
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree (2.1 and above)
Knowledge: Microsoft power point and excel spread sheet, sales monitoring tools, sales training, FIL product and processes, salary loan administration, customer relationship building and competitor activities.
• Sales Management
• Salary Loans sales strategy
• Data Analyses of Competitor Activities
• Salary Loan Administration
• Salary Loan Risk management
• Portfolio management
• Work in a similar role for a minimum of 4 years
Technical Competence: Data analysis, power point, excel spreadsheet, sales training, sales planning
• An excellent communicator
• Able to build trust
• Professional with a good service orientation
• Should plan to avoid failure
Level of Authority: Team Leaders
Decision Making: Limited to set standards approved by management. As permitted by the Director, Business Operations.
• Normal for an office environment, working under pressure for target achievement, frequent travel.
• Regular visit to partner/potential institutions, travel to remote
Closing Date: 02 September, 2018