Posted on :
5 Jan, 2018
5 Jan, 2018
Your role is to assist the HR/Admin. Manager in performing all human resources functions. You will also assist the Personal Assistant to the CEO as and when required.
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job entails direct interactions with staff from the various departments; Operations (Production, Packaging, Engineering and Logistics/ Procurement) Quality Assurance, Sales & Marketing and Finance & Administration on HR Policies and Procedures to enhance quality and efficiency in the operations of the company.
• Oversees the human resource database and ensure accuracy
• Record new hire information in the human resource system database.
• Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
• Prepares recruitment lists and job postings.
• Coordinates with related departments as required by answering questions and providing assistance.
• Keeps management appropriately informed of area activities and any significant problems.
• Attends and take minutes at all management meetings.
• To provide input for payroll processing
• Completes assigned reporting functions involving attendance statistics, termination, hire and transfer data, and other information assigned.
• Assists in the development and administration of human resource policies and procedures
• Assists in educating new employees of human resource policies and procedure as needed.
• Performs general office support functions and assists other personnel as necessary.
• To go beyond what is expected in your day-to-day tasks
• To carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Human Resources Manager and/or Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Completion of Bachelor’s Degree, or its equivalent, in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Management Studies or a closely related field.
Skills & Abilities
• The position requires excellent organizational skills, good judgment and discretion, compassion, understanding, and an interest in serving people.
• Possess good interviewing and analytical skills in order to make objective decisions and present them concisely;
• Ability to interpret regulations to current situations is required.
• Must have excellent computer skills in the use of word processing system, Excel, and other MS Office Applications.
• Work requires the utmost discretion in handling human relations matters, and the ability to inspire confidence and maintain confidentiality is required.
• Must have the supervisory and managerial skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV with a cover letter and contact phone numbers/e-mail address to:
Closing Date: 05 January, 2018 ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.