Posted on :
4 Jan, 2017
4 Jan, 2017
What has grown to become the Danpong Group of Companies started as Danpong Pharmacy (GH) Ltd in September 1989, when Dr. Yaw Adu Gyamfi (Dr. Danpong) formed his initial pharmacy supply company. He launched his first pharmacy shop at Nungua in 1991 with only eight workers, toiling from 7am to 11pm – and often after hours – to build a community pharmacy that was loved by the people of Nungua. In October 1999, Dr Gyamfi expanded his business and set up a bigger pharmacy, a 15-bed clinic, and a modern medical lab at Baatsona, on Spintex Road.
Job Tite: Cashier (SHS Graduate Can Apply)
The job holder will be responsible for processing receipts accurately and efficiently, maintain cash register operations and outstanding customer service as per Company standards as well as make logistics requirements for the pharmacy.
• Answer customers enquiries, questions and provide information to customers.
• Compute and record all sales transactions.
• Establish or identify prices of goods and services.
• Compile and maintain reports on product shortages, including new product request by customers
Qualification Required & Experience
Required Professional Experience/Qualification
• Minimum SSCE Certificate from a recognized institution
• MCA qualification will be an added advantage
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Ability to work with a team.
• Energy and willingness to do more
• Must be Computer literate
• Daily cash analysis sheet
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 30 December, 2016