Posted on :
28 Nov, 2017
28 Nov, 2017
We are recognized as one of the largest retail pharmacies in Ghana and noted for providing quality medicines. We stock a variety of healthcare products one requires upon stepping out of a clinic or hospital especially in the communities we operate and offer delivery service to your doorstep.
Our qualified and experienced pharmacists and technicians are very supportive to ensure that you are informed about your medications and other health needs.
You can locate us at Baatsona on the Spintex Road, opposite the CAL Bank, at Nungua, 10 meters from Nungua Senior High School, and Danyame in Kumasi adjacent the Sunset Hotel.
Job Title: Ambulance Driver
• To provide emergency and non-emergency transport duties to the Clinic and other staff with safety as top priority
• To transport and to attend to patient and clients with in the care of the Clinic
• To ensure that the ambulance and its equipment and consumables stock is in operational readiness at all times and to report any defects immediately to the Clinic Matron.
• Work in accordance with the Health & Safety rules liaising properly with the health personnel on the ambulance.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
• Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
• Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
• Should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: Minimum of SSCE from a recognized institution
• An Emergency Medical Technician Certification will be an added advantage
Experience: Minimum of two years in a related job.
• Certification from the National Ambulance Service or an accredited Institution,
• Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s license C and above
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Daily recording in the Log book in the clinic and in the ambulance
• Daily Incident Reports
• Monthly Report
• Weekly Repairs Report
How to Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date: 30 November, 2017