Posted on :
31 Aug, 2018
31 Aug, 2018
The overall description of this position is to lecture and teach students at the pre-tertiary level by motivating them enough to help them re-sit their weak or failed SHS subjects with a blend introductory curricula of pre-health degree subjects.
Job Title: Lecturers / Teaching Staff
• Regular and Remedial School wants teachers in the following subjects only: Management in Living & Food/Nutrition, Elective Chemistry and Nursing.
• PENERIC Business School: Business administration subjects like human resource, business and corporate law, business finance, business communication, marketing, hardware and networking, management and office practice.
• Preparing students for West African Senior High School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE)
• Preparing course outline and teach based on WAEC and GES (Ghana Education Service) Syllabus.
• Student assessment and records keeping.
• Assess and evaluate trainees’ performance at the end of every semester in the form of assignment, quizzes and tests.
• Counsel and organize micro-teaching for weaker students.
• Plan remedial curricula activities for referred trainees.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a bachelor’s degree in your area of interest (A master’s degree is an added advantage)
• NURSES must have a minimum of Diploma in General Nursing (Females only)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, and be technologically agile and willing to learn.
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues.
Location: KASOA- Campus, Kasoa (Blue Estates Top, close to underground mosque).
How to Apply
Apply for this position by sending your CV, results/certificates, current photo and a cover letter to:
[email protected] (Hand delivered applications are welcomed too) The subject of the E-mail should be “ SECRETARY” NB: • Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test at the KASOA-MAIN Office (Estates Top near Blue Top Estates Lodge, Kasoa) and pass for shortlisting. The offer is open however until right candidates are picked. • Only bold and beautiful ladies should apply.
Closing Date: 21 September, 2018