Posted on :
31 Aug, 2018
31 Aug, 2018
The overall description of this position is to perform all secretarial duties and execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the school.
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
• Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team.
• Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
• Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
• Arrange, schedule and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
• Handle media and interviews effectively by organizing update databases and minutes effectively.
• Assess and evaluate as well as troubleshoot problems arising internally
• Integrate best practices and self disciplined standards in administrative functions
• Must be a good Christian and have self respect to tolerate students and staff of all backgrounds.
• A high level of maturity, loyalty, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Diploma in Secretarial or Office Management field or Business Administration (NVTI or Health certificate an added advantage)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, be technologically agile and willing to learn.
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• Ability to use Corel draw and or Photoshop is a plus.
Location: KASOA- Campus, Kasoa (Blue Estates Top, close to underground mosque).
How to Apply
Apply for this position by sending your CV, results/certificates, current photo and a cover letter to:
[email protected] (Hand delivered applications are welcomed too) The subject of the E-mail should be “ SECRETARY” NB: • Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test at the KASOA-MAIN Office (Estates Top near Blue Top Estates Lodge, Kasoa) and pass for shortlisting. The offer is open however until right candidates are picked. • Only bold and beautiful ladies should apply.
Closing Date: 21 September, 2018