Posted on :
29 Jan, 2019
29 Jan, 2019
Data Link Institute is seeking to recruit Drivers.
Job Title: Drivers
• Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
• Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer
• Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
• Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
• Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
• Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
• Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
• Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
• Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
• Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The persons must be between the ages of 35 and 45 years, with valid driver’s license and over five years of driving experience.
• He must speak fluent English and be ready to work on weekends and public holidays when necessary.
• Working experience three to five years or more
• Must live in Tema, Ashaiman, Mitchel Camp , Emefs or Afienya.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly forward CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 January, 2019