Dataware is a Ghanaian IT company that provides services based on Big Data Analytics and Cloud Services. Dataware is based in Accra.
Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated individual to fill the role of Business Development Executive. The Business Development Executive will work closely with the CEO to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent, business know-how as well as a background and/or passion for technology. The successful applicant should be a team player who not only understands how to identify a new market opportunity, but also knows what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
Remuneration package will include an allocation of shares for every year working for Dataware.
Some responsibilities will be;
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Managing all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.