Acreaty Ghana Ltd was created with a vision to fill the gaping disparity between the human resource requirement of the corporate world, the existing skilled manpower across various verticals and trending IT Enabled Services requirements in Ghana and other African countries. Founded as a joint venture between Acreaty (having its presence in USA , India and UAE as well) and Jospong Group Of Companies (currently has over 30 subsidiaries locally and 4 companies in other parts of Africa and the Middle East) , Acreaty Ghana Ltd has today developed into one of the leading consulting firms with services in the domestic as well as international markets.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Role Purpose :
- Delivery of prompt and effective dispatch and tow services on behalf of the company to the general public
- Report swiftly to dispatch calls from the call centre
- To manage movement of traffic at the scene of accident
- To monitor the presence of broken down vehicles on the roads and inform authorities
- To patrol the highways within certain jurisdictions and report presence of disabled or broken down vehicles
- To assist in decongest traffic during the rush hour period
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of Junior High School (JHS) certificate
- A license A, category 2 and 3 holder
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of routine motor bike maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge/ understanding of DVLA, Insurance, Road Safety and other regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of road signs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]