Posted on :
8 Dec, 2017
8 Dec, 2017
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since
2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Currently, Abt Associates is implementing Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) in Seven selected districts in the Northern region: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu, districts.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions as Store Assistants at each of the following operational sites/ sub-district:
Job Title: Store Assistant
DISTRICT – OPERATIONAL SITES
Kumbungu – Kumbungu and Dalun
West Mamprusi – Wungu, Kpasenkpe and Janga
Mamprugu-Moagduri – Kubori and Yizesi
East Mamprusi – Gambaga, Langbensi, Sakogu and Gbintiri
Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo – Nakpanduri, Nasuan, Yunyoo, Binde, Bunkpurugu
Karaga – Karaga and Pishigu
Gushegu – Gushegu, Galwei and Nabuli
Responsibilities – Store Assistants (22)
• Keep records of all materials moving in and out of stores using Stock Cards, Request and Delivery Forms, Store Ledger etc.
• Ensure that all used materials (eg. Empty Sachets, Nose masks etc) add up to the quantities issued and used
• Ensure that all insecticides moving out of stores are properly labeled and serialized to avoid any pilferage.
• Ensure the store is kept clean and items neatly packed on pallets.
• Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
• Carry out weekly inventory
• Take good care of all project properties at all times
• Assist the Site Manager if the need arises.
Qualification Required & Experience
• DBS/WASSCE certificate or higher
• Relevant work experience.
• Possession of a valid motor riders license is an added advantage
Location: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu
How to Apply
• Please look through the above mentioned operational sites/ sub-districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of an IEC Assistant and state this in your application letter.
• Application letters that do not have specific sites/ sub-districts stated will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV to the following addresses:
1. Deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office, off the SSNIT Road Junction, Kalpohine Estates, Tamale.
2. Submit your application to the Security Guards at the District or Sub-district office of the PMI VectorLink Project in the aforementioned sites/ subdistricts.
3. Send your applications to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position and district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered)
Closing Date: 22 December, 2017 Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Females are particularly encouraged to apply.