So Energy is the downstream, retail operation arm of the group. It is responsible for the management and operation of dealer owned and company owned petrol stations. So Energy introduces to each marketplace it enters a new model of innovative stations. This model centers on combining under one umbrella striking architecture and a design which is distinctly African but yet modern, as well as a new form services positioned to meet the wide range of refueling needs for the motorist.
In line with the company’s vision of being the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, So Energy has begun an aggressive drive to establish a regional network of retail stations and now has operations in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Supply And Distribution Officer – Sealer
- Guarantee the safety and integrity of products loaded on BRV’s.
- Uphold a good relationship with key personnel at the depot to ensure the company’s orders are serviced in a timely manner.
- Supervise the loading of the Company’s BRVs at loading racks in the designated depots
- Ensure that the Company’s BRVs are loaded on time and as per schedule given by the liaison officer
- Crosscheck that the quantities indicated on the waybill from TOR match the actual quantities loaded on the BRV’s
- Secure the BRVs after loading with the numbered seals provided by the company
- Keep an adequate record of the seal numbers that are fixed on any BRV and indicate same on the customer waybill
- Prepare a daily report on all BRVs loaded and pass on to the Liaison Officer
- All other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
- HND holder with 2 years experience in a Depot / Warehousing, preferably from Oil Industry.
- Must be people oriented and have a strong customer service mindset.
- Adept in prioritising, multitasking and with the ability to work in a changing environment.
- Self motivated and a good team player
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV and application letter via email to [email protected]