Role purpose: To initiate, plan, implement, manage and evaluate quality improvement processes and programmes within Technology in order to achieve agreed service quality and performance standards and targets for the network and business-critical services. To track and improve network service & customer experience.
Job Title: Quality Improvement and Standards Manager
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Initiate, plan, implement, manage and evaluate quality improvement processes and programmes in order to achieve agreed quality and performance standards and targets for the network and business-critical services.
- To track and improve network service quality and customer experience.
- Responsible for building, motivating, coaching an effective Quality Improvement team to significantly improve the quality of services provided to customers.
- To develop and implement network service quality standards and policies.
- Support the formulation of an annual operating plan and budget for the Network Service Quality department which supports the broader Technology and business strategy
- To oversee, track, reports on, and work collaboratively with key stakeholders on identification and management of risk to providing and meeting customer experience standards
- Responsible for the final investigation of reported incidents and adverse events
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the area of telecommunications development, operations and/or quality management.
- Project management and team leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate network/system performance, identify problem areas and conduct root cause analyses and drive improvement actions.
- Strong knowledge of process improvement and ability to analyse and solve complex issues