Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations, specializing in providing Consulting, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services.
As part of our offerings, our team provides recruitment services on behalf of our clients.
About Our Client
A leading Global Client seeks qualified professionals to join their team. The Firm differentiates itself from other call centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
The technology Support team expects people to work with minimum supervision, think out of the box, make quick decisions, provide attention to detail and be ready for change.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Technology Support
We are seeking a Technology Support Assistant Manager to be responsible for the following:
- Manage and monitor SLAs
- Manage day to day performance of the team
- Leave Management, Schedule Management to ensure smooth operations
- Review daily/weekly/monthly stats for the performance of the respective team
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Senior Coaching analysts and Frontline analysts
- Be a mentor and assist in training other analysts
- Identify training opportunities and work with the training team to develop training materials and deliver training as needed
- Handle escalated customer contacts
- Acts as a Performance Management Counsellor in year appraised based on the need of the business line
- work towards improving talent survey engagement scores and drive initiatives.
- Maintain relationships with other support groups external to the Contact Center in addition to vendors and carriers
- Maintain good relationships with our client teams
- Review timesheets of the team members
- Provide input for hiring decisions
- Should act as coach, mentor, and career counselor for team members and help them achieve their goals
- Flexibility to work within different shifts mostly Rotational as GCC Technology works 24 x 7
- Minimum of 7 – 8 years of Call Center experience in a contact center with a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in handling 15 – 20 FTE’s
- Any bachelor’s degree required with master’s degree being an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, business acumen, the ability to adapt to change, and experience in contact center tools.
- Leadership and organizational abilities Desired.
- Excellent people-handling skills with expert knowledge of contact center operations.
- Proven ability to support internal or external business clients
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results-oriented
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask. Expert problem solver. Effectively use knowledge and training to resolve issues with good reporting skills.
- A flair to serve the employees living servant leadership principles
- Previous experience of working with Global teams is an advantage
- Understanding the contact center industry, client relationship, understanding market trends and have a strategic mindset to grow the business and solve problems.
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Willingness to work rotational shifts including night shifts and working on weekend.