Posted on :
16 Aug, 2021
16 Aug, 2021
A reputable – corporate organization with the mandate to mobilize, manage, coordinate, and provide financial resources for investment in a diversified portfolio of infrastructure projects in Ghana is seeking qualified professionals for several roles to join their team.
Job Title: Finance Officer
• Implement approved financial and management accounting systems policies and procedures to facilitate the operations of GIF.
Key Result Areas
• Strategy and Policy implementation Vetting of payment vouchers and processes for approval/payment.
• Reconciliation of balance sheets for review by Superior Officers
• Set-up employees on approved Computerized Accounting System
• Process for payment employees benefits entitlements in line with approved conditions of service.
• Process monthly payroll for Staff for review and approval and prepare monthly payroll reports.
• Supervision of monthly bank reconciliation statements
• Perform any other duty(s) assigned by superiors
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or final qualification in equivalent professional qualification in related field
• Three (3) years relevant working experience.
How To Apply
Qualified and i interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 23 August, 2021
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted