Posted on :
16 Aug, 2021
16 Aug, 2021
A reputable – corporate organization with the mandate to mobilize, manage, coordinate, and provide financial resources for investment in a diversified portfolio of infrastructure projects in Ghana is seeking qualified professionals for several roles to join their team.
Job Title: Senior Transaction Counsel
• Provide legal advisory services to support the investment and general operations of GIF in compliance with the relevant laws of Ghana.
Key Result Areas
• Transaction legal support on due diligence, Portfolio management and investments
• Project finance and private equity transaction
• Vetting, drafting and finalizing transaction legal documents documents as necessary
• Finalization and execution of transaction documents with External Counsel Legal advice or opinions on issues regarding the operations of GIF within prescribed limit of authority.
• Research facilitation on project documents, contracts and agreements including due diligence on proposed businesses
• Preparation and review of legal documents for filing at various courts.
• Prepare documentation for Board and/or Sub-Committee meetings as directed.
• Maintain and update the Fund’s records, data on legal services and other statutory documentation at the Registrar Generals Department as directed to support the operations of the Fund.
• Stay abreast with legislations, rules/regulations, international al best practices and new developments in legal services management.
• Implement approved strategies, policies and procedures for the Legal
• Department to achieve targeted objectives.
• Prepare monthly and periodic reports related to job function Perform any other duties) assigned by Superior Officers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education LLB or BA plus BL (Barrister at Law) – Membership of a recognized professional body.
• 10 years post qualification experience in a related role
How To Apply
Qualified and i interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 23 August, 2021
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted