Posted on :
16 Aug, 2021
16 Aug, 2021
A reputable – corporate organization with the mandate to mobilize, manage, coordinate, and provide financial resources for investment in a diversified portfolio of infrastructure projects in Ghana is seeking qualified professionals for several roles to join their team.
Job Title: Investment Officer
• Implement investment policies/strategies and initiatives to appraise and assess the viability of projects to support infrastructure and economic developments
Key Result Areas
• Economic evaluation on the performance of funds.
• Preparation of project appraisal reports
• Maintenance and update of database investment of reports on job function
• Portfolio Analysis#
• Data Collation
• Financial Modelling
• Portfolio Management Investment Analysis
• Portfolio Analysis
Conduct feasibility studies and prepare preliminary evaluation notes to support investment decisions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field.
• Five (5) years relevant working experience with at least 2 years in officer
How To Apply
Qualified and i interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 23 August, 2021
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted