Posted on :
16 Aug, 2021
16 Aug, 2021
A reputable – corporate organization with the mandate to mobilize, manage, coordinate, and provide financial resources for investment in a diversified portfolio of infrastructure projects in Ghana is seeking qualified professionals for several roles to join their team.
Job Title: Head of Internal Audit
• Responsible for the development of audit standards, policy, procedures and control systems and provide an independent audit evaluation on systems and controls to improve the effectiveness of controls and governance process within GIF.
Key Result Areas
• Strategy & Policy Development
• Audit Planning & Assessment Audit Investigations
• IT Audit
• Monitoring & Evaluation
• Stakeholder Relations & Management Financial Management Information & Reporting
• Employee Performance & Development
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline. Member of a recognized professional body (CIA, ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
• Working experience in senior management position.
How To Apply
Qualified and i interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 23 August, 2021
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted