Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations, specializing in providing Consulting, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services.
As part of our offerings, our team provides recruitment services on behalf of our clients.
Job Title: Technology Support Associate
About Our Client
A leading Global Client seeks qualified professionals to join their team. The Firm differentiates itself from other call centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
The technology Support team expects people to work with minimum supervision, think out of the box, make quick decisions, provide attention to detail and be ready for change.
We are seeking a Technology Support Associate to assist clients’ employees with technical problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be.
- Excellent knowledge in shopping mode Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On-Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge in Active Directories such as password reset, Account management, Mailbox, and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should have Knowledge of shopping mode Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to set up Skype meetings Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD and other hardware peripherals
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working
- Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Bachelors’ Degree in any field
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Ability to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.
- Language proficiency in French will be an added advantage