Posted on :
4 Apr, 2022
4 Apr, 2022
Development Bank Ghana (DBG) is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, is seeking applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy
Job Title: Administrator – CEO’s Secretariat
• The role holder would effectively coordinate activities at the office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) ensuring high quality and error free output and the management of the CEO’s Sec.
• The job holder also conduct research and prepare confidential reports as and when required and ensuring excellent service delivery.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum First Degree in Business Administration or related course
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience in data analytics and reporting required
• Attention to detail and well organised
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks
• Interpersonal & communication skills (Written and Oral)
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to: [email protected]
The role being applied for should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 05 April, 2022